BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Bachelor of Business Administration? Gateway to ?Management?
B.B.A. Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management education to train the students in communication skills effectively, with inculcate entrepreneurship skills. The students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession.
Duration of Program: 3 years, Entrance Eligibility: Any candidate who has passed HSC
(10 + 2) exam from any stream with English as passing subject and secured minimum 50% marks in 12 standard.
(1) BBA ? Management
(2) BBA (B & I) - Banking & Insurance
(3) BBA (T & TM) - Tour & Travel Management
(4) BBA (CAM)-Computer Aided Management
(5) BBA (MOM) - Modern Office Management
Broad Format of Entrance Exam (GGSIPU):
(1) English Language
(2) General Awareness
(3) Logical & Analytical Skills
(4) Management & Communication Skills
PREMIER UNIVERSITIES / INSTITUTES :
1. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sec-16C, Dwarka, Delhi-110078, Website: www.ipu.ac.in
2. Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune / Noida, Website: www.set-test.org
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Website: www.bvimr.com
4. Jamia Millia Islamia, Website: www.jmi.ac.in
5. NMIMS, Mumbai, Website: www.nmims.edu
6. Xavier?s Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Website: www.ximb.ac.in
7. S. P. Jain (Mumbai), Website: www.spjain.org
8. Christ University (Bangalore), Website : www.christuniversity.in
1. DTU (Delhi Technical University):
BBA Programme: 50% marks in 12th board examination and must also have passed English as a subject which will be counted among the best four subjects. The selection will be based on merit on the basis of the marks obtained in best of four subjects (including English) in 12th Board exam.
2. BA (Hons.) Economics: 50% marks in 12th board examination and must also have passed Mathematics
as a subject which will be counted among the best four subjects. The selection will be based on merit on the basis of the marks obtained in best of four subjects (including Mathematics) in 12th board exam. The best of four subjects shall not include any vocational subjects.
Both programme based on percentage (best of 4 in 10+2).